- Amgen was founded in California in 1980 and became a Delaware company in 1987. Amgen has grown into the world’s largest independent biotechnology company, has reached millions of patients worldwide, and is developing a series of drugs with breakthrough potential.
- The company’s net profit margin has decreased slightly in recent years, but ROE has increased significantly year by year.
- The company’s revenue continues to grow, but the increase in inventory requires attention.
- EPS is increasing year by year, and its performance is outstanding.
- The company earns cash and repays borrowings by operating activities and selling assets. Presumably this company is trying to improve its financial health
- Market news: Amgen is the world’s largest biopharmaceutical company, focusing on cancer, migraine and coronavirus treatments.
- The good news in the near future is AMGN announced that the FDA has granted a Breakthrough Therapy designation to its investigational KRAS inhibitor sotorasib for the treatment of locally advanced/metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer (“NSCLC”) in patients with KRAS G12C mutation.
- Stock price trend: The stock price has bottomed out and will continue to fluctuate upward.
- Estimation of the intrinsic value of Amgen’s DCF
- The average growth rate of EPS in the past five years (2014-2019) is 11.35 percent.
- The average growth rate of EPS in the past three years (2016-2019) is 5.86%.
- The highest stock price in the past year is: 260.95 yuan, and the market expects an EPS growth rate of 15.33%.
- The lowest stock price in the past year is 182.24 yuan, and the market expects an EPS growth rate of 9.84%.
- The current stock price is 229.20 yuan, and the market expects an EPS growth rate of 13.36%.
Follow Me*My Etoro
**Customized financial report articles