- Chemed Corp. engages in the provision of healthcare and maintenance services. It operates through the following segments: VITAS and Roto-Rooter.
- The company’s net profit margin & ROE has increased year by year.
- The company’s revenue continues to grow, EPS has increased year by year, and its performance is outstanding.
- If a debt dispute occurs, it may lack the ability to pay off immediately
- Encompass Health Corp. EHC has announced its plans to build a 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Shiloh, Illinois. This new unit will operate as a joint venture between the company and BJC HealthCare.
- The company provides inpatient rehabilitation hospital services via its Inpatient Rehabilitation Segment, which accounted for 77% of the company’s third-quarter 2020 revenues.
- Stock price trend: The stock price has bottomed out and will continue to fluctuate upward.
- Chemed Corp. DCF Intrinsic Value Estimate
- The average growth rate of EPS in the past five years (2014-2019) is 15.53%.
- The average growth rate of EPS in the past three years (2016-2019) is 20.01%.
- The highest stock price in the past year is: 523.47 yuan, and the market expects an EPS growth rate of 21.19%.
- The lowest stock price in the past year is 351.57 yuan, and the market expects an EPS growth rate of 15.16%.
- The current stock price is 498.39 yuan, and the market expects the EPS growth rate to be 20.44%.
Follow Me*My Etoro
**Customized financial report articles